Sunday, January 13, 2008

Star Wars Holiday Special

Someone showed me this video last night and I can't think of a better place to share it. According to my friend Mark, this is completely legit and his brother in law has the full 2-hour tape. Also, here's a website that gives a little bit of background on the cinematic masterpiece that is the Star Wars Holiday Special.



And since we're already talking about Star Wars I'd like to share one of my new favorite videos, Star Wars trumpet solo. Stacey Hedger, you are a true American hero!

2 comments:

Sean said...

Have any of you sci-fi fans heard of an author by the name of Robert J. Sawyer?

Jae Allison said...

RE: Star Wars Xmas special.

I remember being highly underwhelmed and largely out voted in viewing options. (No doubt why I remember so little of it.) However, I have the 33 lp "soundtrack" with such classics as "What do you get a Wookie for Christmas?(when he already has a brush). I think I played it once and then stashed it with the rest of my records. Hmmm wonder if it is worth anything... lol